Friends of the Priory Church
The Friends of The Priory Church is based in Christchurch, Dorset and aims to assist in the repair, conservation and improvement of the fabric and to support activities to preserve and beautify the Priory Church and to make gifts to benefit it.
The Friends of the Priory Church Christchurch was formed in 1964 by a small number of local church members. It has now grown to include many people from all around this country and the wider world who wish to maintain a link with this historic and beautiful church. The Friends of the Priory Church was formed to…
- Assist in the repair, conservation and improvement of the fabric, the Church-yard and the historically valuable artefacts of the ancient Priory Church.
- To stimulate interest in the Priory Church.
- To encourage and support activities calculated to preserve and beautify the Priory Church.
- To make gifts for the benefit of the Priory Church as the Committee may authorise.
- To aid with the administration and its work.